Bloemendal Day Permits
No helmet, no ride
No board, no ride
No littering Stay on marked routes
No smoking on the trails
Trail access only between sunrise and sunset
No Picnics allowed on the estate - please support the restaurant or coffee shop
All the routes form part of the Tygerberg Mountain Bike Club trails and you can find more info on their website here.
The trails at Bloemendal cater for all ages with the B-Bikes trails only for push-bikes, moving on to the various pump tracks and trails all the way to the International Level XCO trails available for the experienced riders.
To purchase a day permit, follow these easy steps:
1. Choose the option you would like to purchase.
2. Add to Cart and complete the details of the rider who would be using the permit.
3. When you are done selecting your permits, choose checkout.
4. If you are not already a registered user on the Biosport website, please register.
5. Choose your payment options. (You can also choose pay later if you would prefer to pay at Biosport)
6. You will receive a invoice number that you must present at Biosport to receive your day permit.
7. Use the cableties provided to secure the daypermit to you bike and ENJOY!!